OpenOptogenetics is open and free. This means that anyone can post/edit articles and upload files after creating an account. Steps for registering are the following:
- Request an account here. You will be asked to enter your username, email address and a short biography.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to validate your address.
- An administrator will then review your request and aprove it.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your username and password, asking you to log in and change your password.
- That's it. You can then start creating and editing pages (only admins can delete pages). Look for help in the "help" tab of the navigation bar.
Requests for new entries in the navigation bar have to be sent to the admins (postmaster[at]openoptogenetics[dot]org). Feedback, comments and suggestions can be posted in the Suggestion Box. Artwork for the wiki is welcome. Submit your pictures and drawings at the above address. A flyer to advertise the wiki can be downloaded from here.