Want to know who is behind OpenOptogenetics.org? Here's the list of laboratories contributing to the project. This page is editable by Administrators only. If you are contributing to the wiki and want to add your lab to the list, get in touch with the administrators at postmaster [at] openoptogenetics [dot] com.
- Peter Hegemann's lab, Institute of Biology, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Berlin.
- Thomas Knöpfel's lab, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Saitama.
- Zachary Mainen's lab, Champalimaud Neuroscience Programme, Lisbon.
- Joe Paton's lab, Champalimaud Neuroscience Programme, Lisbon.
- Anatol Kreitzer's lab, Gladstone Institutes of Neurological Disease, San Francisco, CA.
- Christopher Moore's lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
- Matt Wilson's lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
- Dwayne Godwin's lab, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.